Google Ads Management, also known as PPC (pay-per-click) or Google AdWords Management, can be challenging. Successfully managing Google Ads takes a lot of time, effort, and energy. This is why most companies outsource Google Ads Management to a PPC agency. We know the power that a Google Ad campaign holds, but is it right for you? Here are two statistics that will answer that question:
These statistics mean that Google Ads are in high use by companies and increase your chances of landing a sale or lead. Obviously, companies wouldn’t use (and couldn’t afford) to spend on ads if they didn’t work. The effectiveness of your Google Ads ultimately depends on the proper management of your ad campaigns. At Newdgtl, we’re experts on increasing your search engine visibility and getting you immediate results. With our PPC management services (Google Ads Management) we manage your campaigns and optimize them to bring you more leads and sales.
How Does Google Ads Work?
With Google Ads, you launch an advertisement that is visible in Google’s search results. Customers that are searching for your exact product or service will see your ad at the top of their search results. To achieve profitable results from your Google Ad campaigns you’ll need to choose a specific goal for your campaign. Here are a few goals from Google’s website you can optimize your campaign for:
– Get more calls to your business: to book appointments, schedule a job, get customers, or close a deal
– Generate more leads via online forms: to book appointments, schedule jobs, get customers
– Increase visits to your store: If you’re a local business, you’ll want to generate foot traffic to your physical location via your Google Ads campaign. This goal would be all about generating offline demand
– Drive people to your website: to build awareness or generate online sales. The all-purpose goal that’s focused on sending people to a specific website so they can fill out a form, purchase your product, request more information about your services, or opt-in to your mailing list.
Challenges Of PPC Advertising
Google Ads and digital advertising, in general, have become much more popular over the last few years. Although PPC advertising can be effective, it doesn’t come without challenges. Most companies face the following difficulties when running campaigns:
– Increased competition
– A surge in ad blockers
– Strict industry regulations
– Changing customer demands
– High digital ad spending
– Varying market standards
– Elusive consumers
In short, you have a much higher chance of landing a sale or a lead through PPC advertising as opposed to organic links. Even with the growth of ad blockers, Google Ads are still highly effective across all industries. But Google Ads management is difficult, which is why you need help of an agency or a Google AdWords expert.
We Optimize Ads For Conversions And Revenue
An expert PPC and Google Ads agency, like New Digital, can optimize your campaigns for a fast ROI and take the difficulty of ads management off your hands. We’ll set up your Google Ads account, focus your campaign on impressions or clicks, and optimize it for boosting your revenue.
When properly set up, your Google Ads campaign is more likely to convert clicks into actual cash. Converting clicks into sales or leads happens on your website, which is outside of the PPC campaign. However, we don’t stop there and make sure to focus on:
1) Ad messaging, improving the timing, targeting, and placement of your ads
2) Conversion rate optimization to improve the performance of copy, landing pages, and offers
3) Setting up analytics and reports to track performance from keywords, ad groups, and landing pages
4) A/B testing to improve campaign performance based on the data you receive from analytics
PPC advertising has definitely proven itself as one of the best and most cost-effective digital marketing strategies. Using a Google Ads expert to run your campaign puts the power of your advertising budget right in your hands. You can then put your offer right in front of your customer at the perfect time and place. Ultimately, the long term strategy to grow your business is combining SEO and PPC advertising strategies to drive targets results. Integrating SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Google Ads Management offer maximum visibility of your company, drive relevant traffic to your website, and work long-term. However, pay-per-click advertising alone can increase your sales or leads in a short period of time.
To compete in your niche market, your brand needs to have a campaign that cuts through the traffic and is delivered right to the people who matter most. Our state-of-the-art, customized Facebook Ad campaigns are built on the foundation of actionable and reliable data to ensure the highest conversion rate possible. When your brand can reach the right customers who have the paint points your products are built for, you can easily create incredible growth.